Wisdom Global School
Which school to send your child to ? Is one of the biggest questions you may face as a parent. This is by no means an easy decision to make and each family will have their own set of competing priorities.
Whilst this is not a competition we are obviously very proud of what we have to offer and have attempted to set out some of our strengths.
“A friendly, caring environment in which each child can feel confident and flourish”
WGS is a leading Independent School with a happy, busy, purposeful and caring environment and against a backdrop of broad extra-curricular activity. The focus is very much on the individual and the school enables every student to fulfill his/her own potential, both academically and socially, whilst developing a respect for self and for others and a sense of responsibility which extends beyond the classroom into the local and worldwide.
Wisdom Global School is founded in 2017 by a group of eminent and far-sighted members of Neelkanth Group of Institutions who wanted the same educational opportunities available for the children as were already available for their children, only with a variance of being a school with a difference. Throughout all the developments which have taken place over the years in any school, WGS remains true to their principles:
- The size of the school allows for the individual development of each child.
- All students are offered an excellent intellectual training
- The broad curriculum helps children to a high standard of achievement. The well qualified and fully committed teaching staff aims to enable each child to achieve their potential in all areas of school life.
- Throughout the school, the needs of the individual are paramount. Individual needs are addressed by having Bridge Course and Hand Holding.
- We embrace the principles of inclusion, equality and diversity and are committed to increasing physical access to our facilities.
- The School is non-denominational and welcomes children of all faiths and of none. Whole School assemblies take account of the range of faiths represented in the school.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and wellbeing of all students.
- Heads of Year and Form Tutors are the key people in monitoring the progress and welfare of each student. Trained Student Council members offer advice and guidance to younger pupils.
- The School Nurse liaises with outside professionals having time to time talks by medical experts.
- All staff is regularly trained in child protection procedures. We value our strong links with the local community.
- The curriculum is broad and balanced at all stages and a wide range of optional subjects is offered to suit students’ abilities and interests. Running through all curriculum stages is the desire to foster a love of learning. We aim to enable blooming buds to learn more independently and to take increasing responsibility for their own learning as they move through the School.
- Opportunities abound for future generation of all ages to take part in an impressively diverse range of Club activities after read-through their Multiple Intelligence Test via Know Your child.
- All students, whatever their ability, are encouraged to enjoy their sport in a new built Sports Complex and to find a physical activity which challenges and engages them.
- Opportunities for competitive participation are provided at House, School, County, and Regional and National level.
- Music is popular and vibrant with participation open to all age groups. Regular and public performances are given by choirs, orchestras, wind band and many smaller ensembles.
- The Arts Centre and Drama Studio enable training of technical crews to support the many dramatic performances ranging from School Assemblies to major plays including original works.
- Changing exhibitions throughout the School highlight the quality of students’ work in art and design.
- A designated Computer Room and a quiet Study Room where in special focus is laid on newspaper reading (Reading Rockets).
- Cafeteria- A suitable environment for students to have their lunch in a hygienic way developing the habits of sharing and caring.
- The wide range of academic subjects not only incorporates all the elements of the National Curriculum but also takes learning well beyond those boundaries.
- Children enjoy a great variety of cultural experiences, residential weekend trips, visiting galleries, museums, concerts and theatres. The School also regularly welcomes an exciting range of visiting speakers and plays host to authors, poets and drama workshops.
- Recent building projects have included a new classroom wing incorporating large Music and Dance Rooms and a fully equipped Drama Studio; refurbishment of the Library, Computer Suites, and Mathematics teaching rooms; a new Science wing and a multimedia Modern Languages Laboratory.
Follow On: http://www.wisdomglobalschool.in/